Information on upcoming events for artists
The following listings provide some information and links for artists wishing to participate in the events. If you have any information to add please use the contact form below.
Peach Blossom Artisan Market
- Saturday, May 21, 2016 – 10 am – 4 pm
- 39 Thrasher Street, Norcross
- Organizer: Susan Rohrabaugh
This is our own marketing event – more information in emails to our group
Norcross Community Market
To be held Saturdays June 4th- August 13th
at Lillian Webb Park, College St., Norcross, GA
- Saturday, April 30, 2016 – 9 am – 3 pm (and first and last Saturday of month thereafter)
- Gwinnett Braves Coolray Field, Lawrenceville, GA
- Contact: Leanne Heintz, Business Coach & Marketowne Mayor
- Link: marketowne.com/artisans-crafters
- Provide your own 10×10 canopy tent
- Fee: $149 +$25/month Marketing Co-op Fee
MarkeTowne is a curated outdoor marketplace of Pop-Up Shoppes, Food Trucks, and Farm Stands held each FIRST & LAST Saturday from 9AM-3PM in Atlanta, Georgia where you’ll find art, food, and music.
Peachtree Corners Festival
The 6th Annual Peachtree Corners Festival
- Saturday, June 11, 2016 – 10 am to 6 pm
Sunday, June 12, 2016 – Noon to 5 pm
- Located on The Corners Parkway and Woodhill Drive – One block west of Peachtree Parkway.
- Organizer: Peachtree Corners Festival, Inc.
- Link: peachtreecornersfestival.org
- Provide your own 10×10 canopy tent or rent for $125
- Fee: $150